Friday, October 03, 2008

TCM 2 Days...

OK, I have my packet picked up...and bought a few fun things at the expo. Will probably be at the expo for a time tomorrow. Still debating if I'll see Salazar or not....it's during time that I'd like to be resting so we'll see. Weather is hovering at 50/55 for low/high, slight chance for rain, about 20-30% but that's mostly later in the day. If it's not overly cool humid the weather could be great. At least for the runners. I hope the 40s we have had for the past couple of days is gone because that's cooler than I like!!

Anyway, will post more maybe later, going to meet some friends in town to run the marathon at a happy hour/dinner. Then home to do homework...hopefully get it done tonight so I don't have to think about it tomorrow or Monday!

I have to remember, I'm trained. I'm ready. I'm going to kick butt....

4 comments:

L said...

you are!

teacherwoman said...

You are SOOOOO going to kick butt! :) Good luck!

Anonymous said...

Best of luck

MNFirefly said...

Rest up and enjoy your time. Sunday will come soon.