Monday, September 10, 2007

I Ran...

And it wasn't pretty. I'll try to get a full race report in the next day or two, but right now focus is on the test. I take that this afternoon and afterward I'll try to get a report and some stats. Depending on the test, maybe an update on that too. Tonight I'm going to relax....let's just say though, I hurt, the race would've been better had I not started too fast (first split was 8:15...umm...yeah...). I have about 3 hours before I am heading over to study a bit more and then take the test...sigh...Oh, no idea my placement overall, but my time was somewhere between 2:22 and 2:23, not chip timed, and the startline was confusing so I don't know if I started my watches (GPS and HRM) at the right spot either.

4 comments:

JustRun said...

Dang, speedy. Recover well! :)

And fingers crossed for you on that test!

Andy Emerson said...

I bet you are glad that test is over!

Anonymous said...

Hope the Gmat went well. Can't wait for the full report.

Anonymous said...

Good for you - you did it! I hope the test went well, too. Take care and recover a bit now. :)