Thursday, November 15, 2007

Workouts through Wednesday



Monday – Strength training for 30 minutes. I wanted to do something else too, but by the time got away from the chiropractor I just wanted to go home. So I did…

Tuesday – 7 mile run. I left from Bally’s, did two loops around Normandale lake and came back. I almost got hit by an inattentive driver (thankfully I was paying attention) and almost called and reported her as I memorized the license…should’ve made her roll her window down and yelled at her, but I didn’t want to interrupt my run more. My slamming my hands on her car should’ve hopefully scared her enough to pay a bit more attention. Anyway, after that I went and got on the bike for 30 minutes…did almost 10 miles in that time (level was only at a 5 on the bike, but I’m building up) and then was going to swim, but kind of felt like going home then, so I did…

Wednesday – Strength training for 30 minutes at lunch. After work and the chiro, I hit the gym and did 4 miles, a 1 mile w/u then 2 miles at 8:30 (8:35 and 8:31 to be exact) pace and then a cool down mile. After that I jumped on a bike and did 30 minutes and 10 miles…no idea if the level I’m using for making it harder is that hard or not, I haven’t tested things all that much, but it feels like a workout. I didn’t get into the pool yet…

All this working out, I did strength for 30 minutes last week and ran 30 miles, longest in a long time with a 10 mile run in there one of the days, and still not feeling or seeing any weight loss…it’s very frustrating. Tonight I’m meeting a friend for a run, we might only get 4 in together cause of time issues on his part, but I plan on adding whatever more I need to to get 6 and then swing by the gym for a bike and/or swim. If I don’t get the swim in tonight, I’m for sure getting it in tomorrow!! I’m not running tomorrow, but am going to try to get up and strength train before work then leave work at 3, run a computer I need to get rid of to the Mall of America (they are having a free electronics pickup) hopefully get a gift bought for a friend at a new store there and back to the gym by 4 to get a swim and bike ride in…and look at what I have coming:




1 comment:

MNFirefly said...

Give yourself some time. Plus make sure you are refueling after the workouts too.