Saturday, June 17, 2006

Quick Update...

Should I leave you all in suspense, maybe, I'll think on it while I type. I made it back from Marathon, IA and am about to head out with my parents for some beer. Decided to not drive back to Minneapolis tonight, I'll party next weekend to celebrate. I met my main objective, blew away what I really thought I could do and ALMOST had the final one, at least I know it's in my grasp...HUGE PR today too. Weather conditions were almost perfect for me, a little humid, but a cloud cover came up and it was cooler than anticipated and wind was at my back pretty much the whole way. Final stats...I'm going to make you wait for the report. I'll try to type it up first thing tomorrow AM and post it here and on the running boards I'm part of. Thanks for all the well wishes and suppport through the training...I definitely know what I need to do and just need to set my mind to it!!

4 comments:

mg said...

Oh, no fair! Congratulations on meeting your goals - can't wait to read your report!

The Fool said...

HAHA! Dani I cheated and looked it up! WOW! SMOKIN!

DHB and I rode together yesterday and we both thought: wow, Dani is gonna have it HOT today. I think your weather was a 'bit' better than ours, but still, you BLEW away that old PR! And I *know* where you placed overall too....CONGRATS! Whoo Hoo!
Martythefool

SRR said...

Well talk about leading a horse to water and not letting him drink! You silly!

Andy Emerson said...

I looked up the results earlier today. I would have looked them up yesterday, but I was sleeping most of the day.

Again, congratulations and I can't wait to read the report.