Tuesday, October 02, 2007

To run or not to run...

…guess we’ll see what happens with the weather. Part of me isn’t really feeling like it anyway, and right now it’s a downpour. I’m leaving the office in a few minutes and it could be done raining by the time I get home, but it’s just not warm enough that I want to run in it the way it is…sigh…wish I had gotten in a run over the weekend as I wouldn’t feel quite as compelled in that I HAVE to run today. I’m also feeling like something is “off” in my sacrum right now. I had a day where it felt like the right side needed to crack, today it feels like the left…I’m just being a baby I think though. I should just do it regardless and I’ll feel much better.

I'm so looking forward to the Twin Cities Marathon this weekend. Mainly for the expo. I love their expo. It's nice without being too large. Marine Corp by far had the best deals, but Twin Cities is still a nice one, full of great running deals. No good speakers that I could see listed though for this year. No one I've heard of at least. Anyone out there that reads that might want to meet me down there on Friday or Saturday, I'm leaning more toward Friday but haven't fully decided yet.

1 comment:

Annette said...

I am so with you on the weather! I hope you're able to get out and run between downpours.

Hopefully the feeling of being "off" is temporary. If not, take care of it the best you can.

Good luck this weekend!