Thursday, February 28, 2008

Flirtini

So last week I was telling a male friend about the hottie at my gym and said I didn't know how to start a conversation/get his attenion. The friend told me to wear a skirt (of course he was drinking and got a bit gross after that, but we'll ignore that part) and I realized, hey, I have two running skirts I bought because of deals on them and I have yet to try it...so I thought why not...he's usually there no Thursdays if not other days (and he's there other days, at least I've seen him other days on occasion) so I got up this morning for a run, donned my cute "flirtini" (appropriately named!) colored skirt, cute little white top and pink socks and headed to the gym...and alas, he was not there...oh hottie...how am I ever going to find a way to talk to you? (not that I'd ever approach him at the gym, and doubt I can time it to leave or get there the same time as him and I'm sure he has a girlfriend anyway)

3 comments:

Nat said...

Keep showing up at the usual time! Eventually he'll show up and you'll have to talk just because you keep seeing each other. You've also been tagged...fun fun! Check out my blog. Don't blame me!

MNFirefly said...

Keep on wearing the running skirt. He will show sooner than later.

Molly said...

My coffee house crush always showed up on the days that I was running late and looked a mess...

...just go for it anyway. I was approached while Scoyy and I were dating and I was SO flatterd and told EVERYONE about it.

Take Care

p.s. I tagged you!