Thursday, May 15, 2008

Spring Time

I did enough griping about how cold and crappy it has been. How long winter held on, etc, etc...and after the bad beginning to the day (the girl that was supposed to open the club was there when I went and lunch and she was apologizing, she had overslept...it happens...I wasn't too upset as I still got a workout in, just not all that I had planned, it's too bad hottie hadn't been there though as I might have been able to talk to him standing outside!!) I was driving to meet with my financial advisor after work, and it was 70 (or close to it) and it was not windy, and the sky was clear, the sun was out...it was a PERFECT spring day. It was one of those days that remind me of why I live in MN to begin with. Seriously, I LIVE for these days. Of course I was working most of it, but oh well. Tomorrow I am off and it's supposed to be even warmer, although might be windy...and Saturday and Sunday are supposed to be nice too. I'm looking forward to it. And Saturday looks to actually be a fun day. For once I have people to do something with that day...we'll see how it goes. I owe my sister a big thank you though. Hope I don't get too drunk and forget!!

2 comments:

MNFirefly said...

Have fun this weekend!

Molly said...

Yea for pretty weather!
Have fun and enjoy your long weekend!
Take Care!