Tuesday, December 12, 2006

Workouts Week of December 4-10

I didn't update on this yesterday when I covered my weekend, but I only managed 4 runs for the week and a total of 24 miles. Not nearly as good as I have had for the past few weeks, but that's all because of Saturday's mess up with working in the afternoon AND having that bad night...I did strength train 3 days for 20 minutes each day, and I cross-trained on Monday for 30 minutes on the elliptical, so not a horrible week, but definitely not one of my best. I think I'm going to take Friday afternoon off though as it's supposed to be mid-40s and run a 15 miler or so outside around the lakes and enjoy a nice afternoon. I have some errands I need to run around that area anyway and it gives me time to do that and still maybe go out and do something that night and be able to recover on Saturday. Joy too, this weekend I get to work both Saturday and Sunday...I so hate that...

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hang in there. I am supposed to do my long run on Saturday. I hope the weather cooperates that morning.

Kurt said...

Yeah for working the weekend (NOT!). You really need a vacation at the beach.

Anonymous said...

My co-workers love it when I say stuff like that. I'm taking the day off to run 15 miles. They always look at me like I'm crazy. Maybe there right.