Monday, March 31, 2008

March 31st, And We Have...

This, for a forecast:

Yes, that's a 72% chance for snow. We are getting snow right now. It's supposed to stop a bit, then really start up this afternoon with 3-6 inches likely...and then another 2-3 this evening...umm, yeah, that means we could get a total of 9 inches!! Thankfully they are usually off, but it is snowing. It is March 31st too. We have been in spring season for 10 days now. I think God forgot us here in the frozen crappy north!! Oh why do I not live where it gets warm...where the temps average in the 60s, not the 40s...(I'd prefer 70s, but even 60s would be fine at this point!!).

However, much as this forecast could make me depressed...bringing on something like Friday, thankfully it hasn't. OK, I woke up this morning, not having had QUITE enough sleep (but getting a good amount from Saturday night into Sunday morning so felt rested) and got up and got my butt to the gym. I started with 15 minutes on the elliptical to warm up and then headed to the weight room…hottie hadn’t made an appearance and I was a little bummed, but just adjusted my workout so I could strength tomorrow too in case he is there then…I’m sneaky that way!! Anyway, did my strength and then headed back up for a 45 minute bike ride…well, as I’m coming up the stairs to the cardio floor, I come to the mat pretty much right at the top of the stairs and who should be stretching there…I was slightly shocked and a little thrilled cause he had turned his head and looked right at me and I started my, hey how are you smile, that I tend to reserve for people I know, and stopped myself last minute cause hey, I don’t know him and you know, that shyness thing hitting…he looked so hot too…I think I’ve determined another thing though…I’m assuming he’s a fairly serious biker (one day I saw him in a bike shirt) and I am pretty sure I was noticing shaved legs…which made me start thinking…hmm…I wonder if he’s a tri guy…if so…that would mean he’s in the pool some days too right?? Hmm…I sooo need to see him in the pool!! Might be time to start morning swims!! (maybe that’s where he is mornings I don’t see him!!) Regardless of the fact that I’ll never talk to him, he still brightened what is otherwise looking to be a crappy day (weatherwise that is, due to the weather I’m going to have to put off my trip to the chiro as traffic is just going to suck). In his honor, I’ve put up a couple of pictures…he reminds me of someone, but I have yet to determine who…this pic of James Marsden kind of reminds me of him in the eyes…and Johnny because my hottie has, believe it or not, even nicer cheekbone structure, (think that’s what draws to his eyes)…And finally, my favorite hottie, even though I had to remove him from my list since he’s now married…Ah Matt…I still love you!!!
Oh, and yeah, heel still bothering, I skipped a run, did only 35 minutes of bike (when I saw hottie decided I could do some ab work before he left so I could stare a bit longer) and might go back and do a bit more today. I have determined where my heel hurts though, and really don't think it can be PF. It's a spot at the back of the heel...and I can fully find the hot spot and push on it...wonder if a massage would help...

5 comments:

Andy Emerson said...

I can't believe you are going to get snow! I do think SPRING is right around the corner. The 10 Day forecast here is now only showing 1 night in the 30s.

Today, we are getting soaked with rain and severe weather. We have a tornado watch and flash flood warning right now.

Molly said...

Can you snap a secret photo of this guy...I am SO curious!
The snow is tough...hang in there!
Take Care

teacherwoman said...

Sounds like you guys are getting quite the weather today!?!? Yuck!

JustRun said...

Ugh, you guys just can't catch a break. Maybe it's time to make a break for it, instead?! :)

Kurt said...

The weather sucks everywhere up north. Go away lousy horrible ground hog.

I look great in a bathing suit LOL.